Why is Contract Cleaning Services, LLC a preferred choice?
All janitorial services companies may appear similar until you take a closer look at Contract Cleaning Services, LLC. The key factors that separate us from other commercial cleaning services include:
- Over 35 years of experience.
- We are the single source provider for all your commercial cleaning service needs – whether you need a one-time service call or an ongoing maintenance program 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Our extensive knowledge and experience offers you substantial savings through years of operational and supply cost streamlining.
- No surprises. Beginning with the RFP, we will customize pricing based on your needs and expectations. You can be confident that your investment in CCS is wisely placed.
- Mid-Atlantic coverage with experience in many industries, ranging from commercial and institutional to high tech and retail.
- National purchasing agreements, allowing us to provide the best commercial cleaning service supplies and equipment at the lowest cost.
- Stringent hiring and selection process. Our employees embrace company values, and we believe in treating everyone justly and fairly. Competitive compensation, retirement plans, performance-based recognition, extensive training, and opportunities for advancement all result in greater productivity and service longevity. Customers benefit.
- Powerful management tools. These systems facilitate communication, increase worker productivity, and integrate processes to measure the success of your commercial cleaning service.
Contract Cleaning Services, LLC promotes a commitment to ethical and professional conduct by all of our cleaning technicians and supervisors. We are your partner working with you on your strategy for success.
Quality Control and Training
Contract Cleaning Services, LLC knows that to provide high quality janitorial services requires a strict attention to quality control and detail. Our supervisors handle performance management through onsite quality control using our “report card” form. Total customer satisfaction is our main goal.
CCS team members must go through extensive training from our experienced managers and supervisors, as well as from our partner vendors in the use of the most advanced equipment, chemicals, and supplies in the industry today. Continuing education ensures that CCS has the strongest team of cleaning professionals servicing your facility.
Our trainers have completed the following associations’ certified programs and training courses:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (O.S.H.A.)
- National Safety Council (Bloodborne Pathogen Training Class)
- Registered Building Service Manager (RBSM)
- Johnson Diversity Day Clean Certification
- Green Seal Standard for Commercial and Institutional Cleaning Services GS-42 certification
Our staff is highly trained to schedule your cleaning maintenance promptly, address your concerns, and follow through with reliable cleaning. This is what we do, and do best. Our reputation is grounded in these capabilities.